Thursday, March 13, 2008

Narcoleptic

i fell asleep in class today.. again!
i could hardly keep my eyes open during the 2nd half of Contextual tute.
i was just gonna rest my head on the table for a minute..
the tutor probly knew! cos i didn't even look up when she was right in front of me.. well i moved a little when i heard her walking closer just so she wouldn't think i was sleeping..but i don't think it was convincing enuf.
my bloodshot eyes probly gave it away anyway
all my friends noticed n were laughing bout it after class.. =S
the whole class probly knew.
if i didn't die from narcolepsy i'd probly die from embarassment.
funny thing is everytime i fall asleep in tutes or lectures, the second it ends i'll be wide awake n ready to go..
i need invisible toothpicks to prop my eyes open the next time.
there goes my participation marks..

No comments: