Friday, February 29, 2008

My Jas's birthday

This is close to a week late but nevertheless...

Jasmine
darling hit the big 2 last sunday! Wish I could have spent the day with her and the rest but had other obligations. Anyhoo, she's been nth short of awesome to me throughout the whole 2 years that I've known her and I love her to bits. Always the peacemaker of Unit 32, she's constantly found with a huge smile on her face and laughter coming from her room. I've kept every single one of her notes of encouragement and well wishes and little gifts that she silently slips under my door or hangs on my doorknob. Our relationship is totally contrary to that of two people with hardly anything to say after months of not seeing each other. We've never run out of things to tell each other and I doubt we ever will. 

Sorry again that I wasn't physically there to spend your special day with you, but I'm glad someone (I forgot who it was.. heh) invented the phone to let us talk our hearts out. lol. 

Happy Birthday again, dearie.



Lotsa love,
xoxo



2 comments:

- said...

aha! i came =D

sorry i took a while.. haha.

thank u so much, dear! u're always my bestest amius - the strawberry of sweetness! LoL.

amy said...

LOL..strawberry of sweetness.. that's new.