Monday, August 18, 2008

40 hour famine- still alive and kicking

so i survived. hahha. it was hard to switch off my mobile, snap my laptop shut, keep my fingers away from the buttons of the microwave, pretend that bomberman is not calling my name from the ds.... and all the other stuff you can't do with electronics. but like i said, i survived :) silly thing was, when i switched on my mobile as soon as we broke fast, i didn't have any credit. way to go, amy. hahha. i must say though that something really productive came out off this weekend. i managed to finish 3 out of my 4 remaining assignment questions. AND i wrote it all out by hand *pats self on the back* i realised that it's probably  good idea to go on another famine the next time i've got an assignment due. mum and dad are probably gonna go "now then u know..." lol. yes, now i know.

No comments: