Monday, November 10, 2008

Awesomely brilliant idea!

I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea that I shouldn't even be thinking about cos that means I won't be able to concentrate on anything else like my studies and that is really really bad considering my exams start in 36 1/2 hours but I can't help it cos it's just so brilliant that the imaginary lightbulb above my head keeps flicking on every few seconds and I so want to tell someone people about it but I know I shouldn't because then we won't stop talking about it, which will make things worse cos then I will be jumping up and down with excitement in my seat in the exam hall in anticipation of the minute I start 3 months of brain inactivity, which is also the moment I've been waiting for since the start of the year, just so I can share my brilliant beyond brilliant idea! EEKS!

6 comments:

ange said...

you got even me excited.

what is it!

Anonymous said...

oh do tell do tell!

Thad said...

she's not going to tell until after her exam.

sodabug said...

ah, you're no fun amy lee. tell already

amy said...

Lol. I can't talk about it till after my exams. Else I won't be able to concentrate! Butttt.. be warned.. Perth ppl might be disappointed at the news

:D

i'm so excited! i hope it works *crosses fingers* LOL

Anonymous said...

cheh what a way to quell the hype...
haha