Monday, November 3, 2008

What a way to start 2009

The timetable for next semester's units are out. This is how we planned for it to be.

I have to wake up for freakin 8am lectures/tutorials for 3 days! What a chore! I haven't done that since... 2 sems ago (or was it 1). It was ages ago that I can't even remember. Arghhh this sem's not even done and I'm already dreading the next. But I suppose one of it's perks is that we get 2 days off, that is if we register for the classes early before everyone fills up the good slots, leaving us stuck with friday classes (like this sem!). They lied :( They specifically said registration would open at 10am or something and so I believed them. I was still in Lala Land when YH called me up at 8.30am because all the slots we planned for were gone. I'm going to stock up on coffee and stay up all night this time.

.

.

Oh wait.. Coffee makes  me sleep better.... I'll figure something out. 

No comments: