Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jess's Masquerade Party






Jess Yap celebrated her 24th last week with a Masquerade themed party. It was a very cosy celebration with lots of colourful get ups and a whole lot of bootyshaking. Think Yu Min might have dislocated his hips :P (See if you can spot which picture later. Lol)

It was so hard to find a mask to fit my asian panda eyes (If I catch anyone staring at my eyes the next time I'm talking to them, they'll suffer the consequences). Even with a very patient and all-too-kind driver, it just wasn't meant to be for me to find one. Hahah. I ended up borrowing one from Esther, who brought over my favourite waffle cookies thingy about 10 minutes ago
*eeks! jumps for joy*

I'll let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy :)

















 

No comments: