Saturday, October 18, 2008

masked





A word was released to me tonight at Elevate out of fear but out of obedience to God. And, somehow, although I didn't say it, I am grateful to the person for releasing it to me. Because, it wasn't just another word. It was the truth. I thought I was able to get away with it without anyone ever knowing. But that wasn't in accordance with God's plan. I guess He figured using one of his messengers to expose the real me would make me realise that it's about time i stop leading a double life. 

1 comment:

asfasfa said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent.

I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep
it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
This is actually a wonderful website. 안전놀이터