Saturday, October 4, 2008

in need of play

One of the worse things about having to do endless assignments is that when everyone else is playing, you're stuck working on useless interventions for your patient.

:( I want to play cluedo (on dvd!!) with the rest of them too...

heck, I'll even take soccer on ps3 or boring old Scotland Yard.


lol Hi Jeremy! Hi Drew! You guys are sitting next to me trying to see what I'm typing. No, Jeremy, I'm not writing you a love letter. But Thank You guys for doing some major editing on my assignment!



oh, I'll post about camp when i'm free. Camp was Awesome! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't you already free after camp...

Tan Chia Hui said...

pity girl... tak k :D

amy said...

apparently that 'freedom' didnt exactly mean i didnt have to do my assignments.. :(

DrewL said...

me & jem rock ur sox off, admit it ;)