Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The clockworks in my head

1. It's the last week of uni and I'm still staring at my to-do list for Week 1 on my 'Bulletin Bored'. I realise I haven't completed a single week's worth of readings till now.

2. When will Kenny be out of the shower? I stink from cooking.

3. Should I even bother applying for the next round of Honours? My recent grades aren't exactly something to be proud of and the thought of having to write out an application on your goals and contribution to the research team just puts me off. I like the idea of graduating with Honours but... research? Ulgh.

4. Why are guys so dense? And why do they always use 'Well, I kinda maybe like you' instead of admitting it straight. So much less complicated don't you think? I seriously hope not all guys are wired that way.

5. I could really use a Gloria Jean's White Chocolate Mocha topped with whipped cream, caramel and sprinkled with chocolatey goodness right about now.

6. How do you write a CV??

7. That choreographer on stage last Sunday was hot.

8. Should I go for Errol Cock's lecture tomorrow? I'll feel bad for the old man if I don't go because an average of 15 people show up every week. But I get zilch from it when I go anyway. Tough choice...

9. I'm suppose to look for Ange's sweater... and her other... stuff.

10. I'm loving sister Chelle Tran's love heart up on 'Bulletin Bored'. It makes me feel loved.

11. It's Audrey's birthday! Happy Birthday Drey! We've been the best of friends since childhood. When we were little, we used to have regular sleepovers (me at hers, because I had boysss (and we girls say 'eew' to boys my brothers) in my house), shopping sprees (with the mum of course), little late night girly chats, clothes swap, dolling up, and all the things little girls do. She was like the sister my brothers never were. Even though we both kind of grew up apart since she moved to US, she's still my best friend and I love her to bits.

12. I need to clean my room...again. World War XXIV broke out at Room 3, 120 Leach Highway.

13. Drey and I should have a huge celebration to replace all the birthdays we've spent apart! Gahh, I really miss that girl.

14. Should I really bother with you? Cos it's taking up a lot of space in my mind and I really don't see how it's beneficial.

15. I should really memorise my speech for tomorrow! I almost forgot about it. Oh yea, meet Jas for lunch and finish off those splints.

16. Gosh, my splints are U-G-L-Y! For 2 marks each, I'll probably end up with a total of 1.5. Recap- Jon NG: Gosh, what's that ugly thing?! ... -.-"'

17. I really need to relight that fire for God and I really need to be equipped with the Word. I should've known how to answer that Jewish girl when she asked 'If God is Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and Jesus is God's son, how can he be all 3 at once?' ... All of us should've known how to answer that.

18. I miss my mummy dearest and daddy dearest.

19. I should shower now. If Flipper was alive and had a functional nose, he would say "You Schtink!" Sorry, Flipper.

20. Goodness, I'm treating words like 'functional' as layman terms now. Too much OT. Too much.

21. Ahh I did it again! I used 'layman'. I would never have used functional and layman in my daily use of words before I came into OT... I have to admit, the words ADL (Activities of Daily Living, for the uninitiated), crossed my mind when I was trying to explain the last sentence. I could really use that end of the year holidays now.

22. I found Ange's sweater... and her other... stuff.

23. Wow, I went this far and didn't think of Facebook once.. D-oh!

24. Suddenly, I really really miss you guys..
Carolllll- Quit watching your anime and go study girl. Can't believe you'll be back home even before i finish my paper. Haha. Thanks for making me feel a little part of home everytime I talk to you even though, in your blurness, I bet you wouldn't notice.

Mr. Ng- Thanks, again :) I hope you're ok. You know I'm here if you ever need to talk, right? I'm holding on to your 'make everyone cook' party (If you follow through with your take away plans, I'll personally kick you out! hahah). Oh yea, and I'm still not over you having a laksa party in my absence. Bahh

Sexyrena- Somehow, you know just the right time to lift up my spirit whenever I'm down. I know God's doing amazing things in your life and I'm still in awe at how much you've grown ever since you came to know Him. I'm very very proud of you, sexy :) hehe

Mama Papaya- I didn't even know you moved to UK and that you're my faithful reader! Lol. But yea, I wish you were in KL. So much easier to hang with you. I won't just crash at your place this time :P hahah. We should explore more redundant sites together like waitless.org lol (which, apparently, isn't there anymore :S). All the best in UK, my red faced friend!

25. Time to do some work!

8 comments:

ange said...

you found my stuff! (:

and heyy. *hugggggggggs. at any time, you know my number. and where i stay..


i still love you amylee BFF.

xoxo

amy said...

yup finally. hahah.

thanks ange. *hugs*

xoxo

Anonymous said...

wow
I just felt like I've gotten to know you so much better all in the space of 5 minutes!

Let's hope that clock in your head isn't as fiddly in daylight savings!

Anonymous said...

lol omg how do you know i read your blog??? hehe..

girl, i miss you loads!!! all the fun pbk times plus extra extra.. the rainforests, rainbow the clown blablabla.. you're always great to be around! don't be emo, all the best for exams hehe.. take care yah.. love you heaps :)

amy said...

jeremy- finish ur dissertation! u've got ur whole life to know me.... well.. sort of. hahah. i didn't mean it THAT way.

jo- cos u told me?? lol. pbk! i miss that headmaster guy....watshisname.. lol nah. i don't. Rainbow! We were like... 10? hahah. yea i shud snap out of the emo phase. all the best to u too! loves xoxo.

Thad said...

amylee! Me thinks you deserve a whole lot better and are worth a whole lot more than i think maybe i like you possibly. was that jeremy? i'll totally make him do all kinds of crap work at work if it is.

amy said...

thanks thad :) hahah u'r gonna have to wait till he gets back from sydney (with my dress!). but nah jem's nice. it's just guys in general. hahah

Thad said...

yea i know. that's why i only ever consider dating girls.