Saturday, October 11, 2008

Facebook simplifies things

everyone attempting to do the 'Amy smile'


I know I said I was going to post up lots of stuff that's been happening with pictures and all to add some colour to your day. But after posting up so many pictures on facebook, I figured, they speak for themselves. Hehe. Log in to Facebook to see what's been happening. Birthdays, surprises, gatherings, events and the lot. Speaking of birthdays, I haven't actually really thanked all of you, far and near, who made my 20th extra special. So Thank You guys! From all the dinners, surprises, wishes, gifts, calls, facebook wall posts, friendster comments (lol yes, I still use that, though not recently), and especially for those that were just there to spend time with me.



Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



I shall stop posting things about the past. You must have read it from other blogs already anyway. I'm so slow. hahah.

Go! Facebook! Now! :)
For adding extra smiles on my birthday, here's a picture for you. Thank You, Monkey Boy!

No comments: