Friday, May 9, 2008

My best friend turned 19!


…and this post is 4 days late. Seriously, my life is fully revolved around assignments now, it’s not funny.

Anyways, my best friend turned 19! That’s another year of not celebrating birthdays together :(

A year older, a year wiser, an extra dose of gorgeousness and another long line of guys waiting in hopes of winning her I’m-so-into-drama-series-guys heart. Forget the whole, be yourself thing. Seriously, your best bet is to

• grow shoulder length hair (dyed)
• with a long fringe covering one eye
• groom those bushy eyebrows
• slap some blusher and pale lipstick on
• …and don’t smile.

Like this:



Do thank me if you successfully capture her heart. Hehe.

This is turning into a "how to make my best friend swoon" post instead on a "happy birthday!" post.

lol ok enough of that. i was kidding. do be urself. she loves everything about everyone :)



Carolll!

I don't tell you this enough, but you're unbelievably fabulous. You light up a room as soon as you step in and you never fail to make heads turn ;) And like i say every year, thank God for ur mega awesome brains that u managed to skip pri 4 :) else we probably wud've passed each other like strangers. hahha. i miss you heaps! You've been nothing short of an awesome friend
- always there for me even tho we're miles apart (i know it takes a great deal of effort to pause ur anime/series when we're on the phone..lol. jk). and you know, likewise, I'm always here for you :)

Things have been different since 3 years ago.. but i know our friendship will never change (corny, cliché, but true).

Happy Birthday again, dearie.


oh yea...did i mention.. my very own best friend went off without giving me a hug, the night before i left -.-"' lol. i was like.. "she left without saying goodbye?!"..and i went out to see if she was still there. her car was driving off and then it stopped all of a sudden in the middle of the road.. and she ran out laughing. (i think it was ur mum that reminded u i was leaving?!?) LOL. good times. 

4 comments:

carol said...

amyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

haha that was one nice post about me.. LOLLLLL. BUT ure making me sound way too perfect. which is not true bt i appreciate it anyhow. (=

haha and abt the drama guy thing - not every guy can pull of that kinda hairstyle or look! hahahaha.

now im never ever gona get myself a bf unless a mike he look-alike really turns up. hehe

ANYWAY, LOVE YA TO BITS BABE! so touched.. and i noe my bday would be much better if u were here celebrating it with me.

xoxo, carol!!

ange said...

mike he is one of the most goodlooking guys ever okay. lol. and he looks so happy smiling. lol. like when he smile you just melt that kind. and he is a darn good actor. watch love contract. ohhmann. lol. (:

amy said...

carol: it's all true :) hope u had an awesome 19th. love u!

amy said...

carol. ange.

ange. carol.

u two will have so much to talk about.

lol