Monday, May 26, 2008

traffic light

one of the questions that we were suppose to answer during intro session last combine Enrich was "winter/summer?"

nyeh. neither.

the pretty fusion of red, yellow and green autumn leaves just gives me a fuzzy feeling inside. nanny yi huey n i have been meaning to take a picture of the lovely trees and creepers around uni last year..but we never really got around to it. hahah. till a year later :) 

pictures grabbed from Cindy



 

loving autumn :)


on another note, 158347 assignments down, 1 presentation and 1 major ergo assignment to go. in 84 hours and 49 minutes, I'll be a free woman! Bring out the balloons and Congratulate me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy amy amy!
haha just came to visit, and say hi =D

im transferring to curtin next month gurl!! im so happy, will be able to see u more often!

p/s: u can remove my link from ur 'perth-ians' cuz i never use my multiply. haha.

amy said...

eeeksss!!!! can't wait!!!!