Monday, June 9, 2008

Connie Talbot


this girl is gonna be my favourite 6-year-old till I have my own. youtube her.



she kinda reminds me of me when I w
as 6! hahah. of course not as cute and talented.. (hah! bet i just wrote what half of u were probably thinking). I meant her 2 front teeth. Both my 2 front teeth were gone when I was 6.. and coincidentally during Christmas too :)

needless to s
ay, my #1 Christmas song that year was "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth..." bleh.

anyhoo, don't you wish you were that talented when u were 6?? heck when i was 6, the only high quality sound i made was when i was kicking, screaming and wailing at the top of my lungs. yea yea, i was a rebellious kid. bahh bet youu were too! 

that's it. i'm sending my first 2 year old to singing classes. Jayden He/She is gonna be the next child protege. Move aside, Connie Talbot! hahah. then again, she'll be old by the time my first kid hits 2.


No comments: