Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy Dearest,

Happy Father's Day Daddy Dearest! and Happy Birthday! 

(mummy tells me you read my blog.. :) )

so weird having ur parents read ur blog... *shudders* makes me rethink what i should (and shouldn't) write everytime :P

whoops. hehe. 

anyways, this is from ur 3 rascals 2 rascals and ur princess:

We Love You and We Miss You HEAPS! And we're thankful that God has allowed us to spend another birthday and Father's Day with you :) Thank you for being the best dad ever- for ur constant support and for ur unconditional love for us

my dad used to make us milo and bring our breakfast into the bedroom where the 3 of us groggily brush our teeth with half closed eyes to get ready for school. how about yours?

my dad cuts us fruits into like paper thin slices to get us to eat our fruits, he peels the rambutan flesh off the seeds and refrigerates them for us and he refrigerates durian to make it icy cold like ice cream for us. how about yours?

my dad willingly sacrificed his early morning exercises whenever his 3 rascals were late for school which made him late for work. how about you?

my dad used to cut our hair and i had like the cutest straightest fringe when i was in primary school. lol. how about yours?

my dad used to help us with our projects and even drew out exactly what i wanted to do for my art exam which i secretly traced out in the exam hall. how about yours?

my dad bought us turtles and squirrels when we were little cos for some weird reason we liked them. how about yours?

my dad taught me how to drive our bmw before i could legally drive. how about yours? 

my dad taught me to learn to forgive and to love others through some of the toughest times away from home. how about yours?

my dad lets me buy what i want in case i start sulking. how about yours?

my dad let his fickle-minded daughter repaint her room about a million times without letting her know how much work that was. how about yours?

my dad is my AXN, Starworld tv-watching buddy (i miss Astro!). how about yours?

 my dad unselfishly worries about how my mum n my siblings and i haven't had lunch... just before he goes for his operation. how about yours? 

my dad make sures his family gets the best. how about yours?

don't fret. i'm sure your dad does great things too. i just wanna tell u that this is My Dad!

2 comments:

sodabug said...

your dad bought you turtles and squirrels?? NO FAIR!!

amy said...

:D 4 turtles n a squirrel!!!